All our Kenya safaris or Kenya safari tours offer a tailor-made amazing authentic African safari in Kenya experience for single travelers and small groups who wish to take up Kenya tour packages to the best Kenya tourist destinations for their safari holiday, vacation itineraries, and adventure trips.
For over 10 years we have arranged private and group customized Kenya safari vacation tours to a great number of our clients that need a wholistic East African safari holiday experience wildlife or game viewing, culture Kenya tours, mountain climbing trips, scenery viewing, fishing trips, honeymoon and anniversary holidays, beach holidays.
The majority of our safari in Kenya itineraries are personalized so that you can tailor your wildlife safari in Kenya to the different Kenya National Parks of choice or a cultural Kenya tour to the country’s different communities and tribes with unique cultures. If you’ve had a few safaris in Kenya or it’s your first safari, we have something special for you every time you let us plan your Kenya safari vacation, holiday, or adventure itinerary.
While on your Kenya safari or Kenya tour to the extreme east of the Africa continent, you will experience a spectacular natural landscape, where the vast savannah is interrupted by the steep slopes of the Great East African Rift Valley, where Kenya’s floor is dotted by a chain of lakes and the Indian Ocean forms its eastern boundary with endless beach scenery, particularly around the coast of Mombasa. The destination Kenya is found in East Africa, bordering Uganda to the west, Tanzania to the South, Somalia, Ethiopia, and South Sudan to the North and the Indian Ocean to the East. Kenya is among the most famous Africa Wildlife Safari destinations and particularly the wild game viewing experience in Maasai Mara National Reserve which is an epicenter of Kenya wildlife safaris.
The eastern arm of Great East African Rift Valley’, with its fascinating escarpments, lake chain, and open savannah flats traverse Kenya. Many of the lakes have unique features, including Lake Nakuru with its million flamingos and Lake Magadi with its Soda Ash.
The Indian Ocean, which forms Kenya’s eastern boundary is huge and features an extensive beach environment and coastal marina that forms one of the best recreational tour sites in East Africa suitable for sea, sand, and sun.
Cultural Kenya tours take you to visit and closely interact with the renowned humorous, lovely, hospitable Maasai people– Africa’s most famous semi-nomadic and worrier traditionalists that reared hundreds of thousands of cattle in the Maasai Mara and Serengeti savannah plains along with wild game have for long formed one of the iconic Kenya safari tour attractions.
The destination game viewing Kenya safaris features 19 National Parks and Game Reserves that form a strong ground for tourism development in Kenya making it the number two (2) foreign exchange earner following coffee. The popular parks and reserves include among others:-
- Masai Mara National Reserve, famous for the Great Migration−the the largest single movement of wild animals in the world, deservedly listed as one of its eight Natural Wonders.
- Amboseli National Park; where all those classic pictures of elephants with a backdrop of the snows of Mount Kilimanjaro are taken.
- Tsavo National Park (East and West), Kenya’s largest safari parks
- Lake Nakuru National Park, ones of the best areas to both white and black rhinos
- Samburu Game Reserve which is home to many dry-country specials.
- Sweet waters (Ol Pejeta Conservancy) the only home to Chimpanzees.
- Aside from the National Game Parks and Wildlife Reserves, Kenya safaris and tours offer a variety of other attractions that can be of interest to travelers on their safari in Kenya, some of which include;
- Mombasa historical Mosques and Fort Jesus- a UNESCO World Heritage treasure
- Mount Kenya which is the second-highest mountain in Africa at 5,199m above sea level
- The Great Rift valley
- Fantastic views of Mount Kilimanjaro on the northern border of Tanzania
- Thika Coffee Plantations,
- Indian Ocean beaches,
- The dense forest tract of Kakamega and
All of these combine to create a rich base for Kenya wildlife safari tours, Kenya cultural tours, adventure vacation safaris in Kenya, and agricultural and recreational Kenya holidays.